GROUP BOOKING INFORMATION
Booking your group function at the Lake Louise Ski Area is so easy! To book simply contact one of our group service representatives today.
• All groups must be pre-booked in order to receive group rates.
• All groups must provide one payment.
• Groups consist of a minimum of 15 members.
• One complimentary lift ticket will be issued for every 25 tickets purchased.
Once you receive booking forms from us please fill them out and sign them, then fax, e-mail or mail them back to us to hold your date(s) and lesson time(s). A confirmation of your booking and the services that you have requested will be faxed, e-mailed or mailed to you once your booking form is received.
• Confirmation of numbers of lift tickets, lessons, rentals and or packages will be required at least 2 weeks in advance along with accurate rental information forms.
• Lesson levels are used as guidelines. Similar skill levels may be combined into one group.
• Please ensure the information is legible, complete and accurate. If any changes are made, the final numbers must be reconfirmed 72 hours prior to the group’s arrival.
• All groups must pay with one payment.
• Credit card details are required to secure your booking. Charges will only be made to the credit card for cancellation purposes.
• Full payment is required prior to or on the day of the groups visit.
• We are able to invoice for payment at a later date if a credit card imprint is taken as back up by The Lake Louise Ski Area Group Sales Department.
• We accept the following forms of payment: MasterCard, AMEX, Visa, Debit Card, Cash, and Cheques.
• Cheques should be made payable to The Lake Louise Ski Area Ltd
• An on hill coordinator is required to submit their name, and an emergency contact # for the day of the trip.
1. Food and Beverage Services: There is a 72-hour cancellation policy on the food and beverage portion of all group bookings. Any group completely cancelling within the 72-hour time period will be charged 50% of the estimated food service for their visit. Final numbers for your group dining arrangements must be confirmed 48-hours prior to your group’s arrival. Billing for the group will be based on the guaranteed number or actual number, whichever is greater. Dining arrangements cancelled within 24 hours of arrival will be charged 100% of the estimated food service.
2. Other Services (Lessons and Rentals): Any group completely cancelling within 24 hours of scheduled arrival will be charged 50% of the service for the visit including rentals and lessons.